Publisher and publication manager
This blog is hosted by OVH, 140 Quai du Sartel, 59100 Roubaix, France.
The personal datas collected by The Chatmouettes are strictly designed for internal usage. Under any circumstances these datas will be yield or sold to a third party. Only the comments saved on this blog will cause a recording of the connection informations (IP address, pseudonym and eventually email address and website).
In accordance with the French data protection legislation (Article 39)of January 6, 1978 concerning Information technology, Files and Freedom of information, you have the right to access, change, correct or delete your personal datas recorded by the blog.
To exercise this right, please use the form in Contact.
Conditions of moderation of the comments
The comments and trackbacks/pingback of The Chatmouettes are moderated a posteriori. The comments reflect strictly the opinion of the authors. The non respect of one of the following rules lead to the deletion of the comment or trackback/pingback concerned :
- Libellous comments, racists, pornographics, pedophiles, inciting an offence, crimes or suicides,
- Comments reproducing a private correspondence without the approval of the persons concerned,
- Comments aggressive or vulgar,
- Comments strictly aiming at putting online a link toward an external website (spam of comments or of trackback/pingback).
The content of this blog is under the license Creative Commons CC By-SA. Which means that :
You are free :
- to copy, distribute and transmit this creation to the public
- to adapt this creation
Under the following conditions :
- Authorship — You must mentioned the name of the original author in the manner specified by the author of the work or the rights holder who confers you this authorisation (but not in any way which suggests that they support you or approve your use of the work).
- Sharing of the Initial Conditions to the Identical — If you alter, transform or adapt this creation, you have the right to distribute the creation resulting only under a contract identical to this one.
The Chatmouettes use the blog platform WordPress, a design «handmade» based on the theme Hybrid. Some graphic elements come from the website OpenClipart.
Some images, videos etc are not produced by The Chatmouettes, in that case they are always credited and we privilege as much as possible documents under free licenses.